TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: I'm just curious why you decided to be so scandalous in the
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: I'm just curious why you decided to be so scandalous in the

Posted by Tech@EPR on August 29, 2009 at 2:34 PM
  This message has been viewed 250 times.

In Reply To I'm just curious why you decided to be so scandalous in the posted by inf on August 29, 2009 at 12:47 PM

Message I've never been scandalous. Thats not my nature as an individual. It was never my intention to have anything like this come about. When I first started AMZ it was quite good honestly. There were a few hiccups along the way but just like any other business you fix them and learn and move on.

I don't know what it will take to clear all of this haze and fog around me. Even with customers being paid back still won't fix the reputation damages that have been done. So want in one hand and shit in the other...which one will be heavier. I can only do as best I humanly can to be a respectable individual. I thought I was heading down that path with the work I've been doing. But again i'm never going to make everyone happy..there are many that will always have a bad taste in their mouth and thats life unfortunately. The other issue that arises is that there are many that have posted in loo of this thread that have never dealt with me on any level outside of AMZ. You have to understand, AMZ was an utter loss that I could not afford to keep alive any longer. I lost that battle..and I'm not afraid to admit it. I did the best I could and continued on with what I had a passion for and that was machining/engine building and development. So far starting EP Racing I've noticed I've done leaps and bounds better with doing my own thing with this new name and business than I could have ever done with AMZ. I'm not out to harm/cheat/steal/fraud ANYONE...Those that know me as a person will tell you that just isn't me. I took a significant loss that to this day no one will ever know the severity of.

I keep rolling with the punches in hopes that one day no matter how bad the shit got I could still show I'm a genuine person. And starting EP Racing was that start on that road. I'll be attending ZCON..i'll have a booth setup..and in person you can talk to me and ask all the questions you want. I'll be there and I hope to see many of you there as well.

EPRacingbizcardsmall.jpg

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.